Sunday, January 25, 2015

Dr. Sketchy's Las Vegas Grease Session Photos 2014

It's like Grease Lightening!

Back in 2014, one of the sessions, I just couldn't resist to do was Grease!  The epic Musical Movie that made me realize, I actually like musicals (keep it on the down low).

I was driving towards my new job, contemplating the new themes needed for the several months left in 2014 year when the radio kicked in with Summer-nights.  BAM, just like that, I started looking for models and excited for my playlist.  

Now the Art Monkey's who are amazing and come each and every month, know how much I love making my playlist, and several have told me they enjoy it thoroughly. So I leaped to iTunes and bought all my favorites as well as some music from the 2nd movie.  Yes Grease 2.  The mix was from Grease soundtrack music, to 80's hair nation, to 70's and 60's rock.  The music flowed while our star models of the night D Bomb and Sterling Raye Kennedy brought the poses for the amazing Art Monkey's to sketch.  

Below are photographs I took of the action.  Enjoy.












Until Next time.  Don't forget Dr. Who coming February 19, 2015 at the Artifice 8pm to 11pm

No comments: