Wednesday, July 13, 2016

July 21, 2016 Session of Dr. Sketchy's in Las Vegas

Art Monkey's,

This month is a special Dr. Sketchy's Las Vegas session on July 21, 2016, as it is the 5 year anniversary since I took the reigns to bring you Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School, here in Las Vegas;  and it is my birthday month!

Due to these amazing numbers (age not being mentioned), I have recruited one of the BEST Femcee's in the Burlesque community, and well.  Anywhere:

Ms. Blanche Debris!  I am so excited to let her run the event, as I relax to get my photography back in to the scene as well as some drawing of my own.  She also may model if you give her enough encouragement to do so.  I know I will be hooting and hollering.

Our main model for the evening: Dee Dee Cubcake and another model TBA.

We will also have many contests and prizes, a collective art easel for any artist to paint on which has has been a tradition the last few years (hoping to auction it off later this year - so get in the spirit to participate) as well as CAKE!  If there is anything that will lure you out to the festivities, may it be CAKE!  Disclosure; it will be an amazing Vegan Cake from Vegan Bites.

Also, I want to give a HUGE and MASSIVE shout out to our friend, a talented, an amazing artist who has helped me create a few flyers.  Mr. DeArdis Hurts please visit his site to see more of his artwork and/or commission his services.

I cannot wait for the Third Thursday of this month from 8 to 11pm at the Artifice.

xoxoxo
Cheers!
Your friendly neighborhood photographer/principle of Dr.Sketchy's LV

Michele

No comments: